CLASSES & SCHEDULE
WORKOUT OF THE DAY
• Sixty (60) minute group CrossFit classes of up to 10 members lead by at least one CrossFit Level-1 Trainer.
• MONDAY-FRIDAY: 5:30am-6:30am, 7:00am-8:00am, 10:00am-11:00am, 4:00pm-5:00pm, 5:30pm-6:30pm, 7:00pm-8:00p
• Open Gym is a great time to make up a missed WOD, to work on skills or technique, or to work on your GOATs (things you’re “not good at”).
• MONDAY-FRIDAY: 11:00am-12:00pm, 3:00pm-4:00pm, 7:00pm-8:00pm.
• SUNDAY: 12:00pm-2:00pm.
• Every Saturday morning we open our doors so that non-members can experience PAF and/or CrossFit at no cost. Prior CrossFit experience is not necessary to attend, but please email us in advance at email@example.com to let us know you’d like to join us, as we create and tailor each workout every Saturday based on class size and experience.
• SATURDAY: 9:30am-10:30am.
Click below for a video of ComWOD in action:
• PLEASE NOTE: Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to verify class schedule and hours, as restrictions may apply and class schedule, offerings, and/or terms are subject to change at anytime. Additionally, EVERY visitor to CrossFit PAF MUST sign a waiver prior to working out or attending any class.